Monday, June 9, 2008

Twenty weeks

OK. So nineteen weeks was Hell Week. We were assessing students five days in a row, I had two assessments to hand in, my computer was still broken and then the new one broke too. My evil colleague complained to our boss, who complained to her boss about me because I booked my 19 week scan during Hell Week. Funnily enough I didn't have much of an option but to have my 19 week scan when I was 19 weeks pregnant. I was livid. I have found a sneaky way to get revenge though; revenge by flagging up procedural irregularities that will make her squirm. It needed sorted out, because the irregularities are causing problems, it just pleases me that she'll be most annoyed by it.

The 19 week scan was amazing. She's a girl. Esme Alice, I think. I was so worried about cleft palates that the sonographer gave me a free 4D scan of he face. She looks like her daddy; she's beautiful. I send him the pictures and we emailed a bit about legal stuff. Custody of anything happens to me, birth certificates and child support. He is quite determined that he doesn't want anything whatsoever to do with the baby. But he does want to know when she is born.

No comments: